LTD Swaddle Up 50/50 Orig Grey
Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 - Grey - Stage 2 / 1.0 TOG
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Material: 93% Cotton/7% Elastane
- Medium = 6kg to 8.5kg / 3 to 6 months / 68cm max height
- Large = 8.5kg to 11kg / 6 to 9 months / 76cm max height
Shipping is just $2.95 to anywhere in Australia