Shop Now. Take Now. Pay Later with Afterpay.
How it Works
Afterpay allows you to buy now and pay over four equal installments, one each fortnight, with the funds taken from your nominated card. Creating a new Afterpay account is easy and is almost instant, using your mobile phone number and a few personal details. However, you must be over 18 to open an account, and penalties will apply if you are not able to meet the required payments.
How to use Afterpay on our website
1. Every product on the ourbabynest website shows the Afterpay installment amount. Add your selected items to your shopping cart, then Checkout as normal.
2. When ready, select Afterpay as your payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account.
4. Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website - www.afterpay.com.au
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY?
You can return your Afterpay purchase in store or via post for a refund. Please refer to our Returns Policy and ensure your return meets the required conditions, then follow the steps below.
To return your purchases for a refund in-store at Baby Nest in Myer Centrepoint, Albury.
1. Drop in to the store.
2. Bring along the tax invoice we emailed you as proof of purchase.
3. As long as the Returns Policy has been met, we will process the return for you via Afterpay. Please note that you will receive your refund direct from Afterpay as per their normal Terms & Conditions. Baby Nest is not responsible for providing the refund, and we cannot provide a cash or card refund in-store at the time you return the item.
To return your purchases via post for a refund:
1. Please follow the Returns Policy procedure. The normal Baby Nest Returns Policy will apply.
2. The return of the payment will be processed via Afterpay, and Afterpay will provide a refund as per their Terms & Conditions. Please note that Baby Nest is not responsible for providing the refund.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN INSTALMENT?
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please refer to the Afterpay terms and conditions for further details.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay, including payments, declined orders, or your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly.