STAGE 2 - TRANSITIONAL
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is one of the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping. Highly functional and simple to use, the Transition Bag will help everyone to get a good nights sleep.
Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- 2.5 tog - built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth and comfort
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C - ideal for cool climates
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME