Microfibre Tea Towels are perfect for drying and cleaning crockery, glassware, and cutlery. They have a smooth, flat finish so they do not leave streaks whilst drying, and can absorb up to seven time their own weight in water.
The microscopic fibres in Microfibre attach themselves to tiniest dust and dirt particles, which means microfibre also reduces surface bacteria by up to 92% without the need for chemicals. Microfibre material is also far more durable than cotton giving it a much greater lifespan — it can be washed and reused up to 500 times.
Beautiful Sydney Ferry design on the tea towel printed using special environmentally friendly water-based inks.
- Printed with Australian designs by Australian designers
- Australian made in Victoria
- Towel effortlessly removes smears, watermarks, and fingerprints.
- Absorbs 7 times their weight in moisture.
- Microfibre reduces bacteria on surfaces by up to 92%.
- Presented in a matching box – a perfect gift idea.
- Measurements: 75cm x 50cm