SKEANIE UGG Boots are hand made from genuine Australian sheepskin. The adjustable hook and loop collar keeps the shoe fitted snugly, the fluffy lining will keep little feet toasty warm. All sizes feature a suede sole.
Our Toddler and Pre-Walker baby shoes have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE shoes are Podiatry designed and approved in Australia. Colours may vary slightly.
It is recommended that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
How to measure your child’s foot
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst Skeanie have tried their best to make the sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of shoes may vary slightly between designs.
*Approximate Age - please note that this is an approximate only and cannot be guarantee that the size will fit the approximate age bracket. It is recommended to use the Maximum Foot Length measurement.
||Recommended Max Foot Length
||Approx Age Bracket
||Newborn to 6 mnths
||3 to 9 months
||9 to 15 mnths
||12 to 18 mnths