STAGE 2 - TRANSITIONAL
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is one of the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping. Highly functional and simple to use, the Transition Bag will help everyone to get a good nights sleep.
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: Body:97%Cotton, 3%Elastane, Cuffs: 93%Cotton, 7%Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.