Skeanie Cambridge Boot Toddler - Pink
SKEANIE Cambridge Boots are made with soft genuine leather uppers and lining. These gorgeous little boots are lightweight, with a flexible rubber sole and a toe kick guard, perfect for growing feet. SKEANIE infant shoes are handcrafted from soft, high quality genuine leather to allow feet to breathe and grow naturally.
The Junior Range shoes are a “Transition Shoe”; that is they will transition little feet from soft soled shoes. These fabulously soft, light-weight boots will transition little feet to the next stage.
All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly.
Please refer to the Sizing Chart below to ensure you purchase the correct size.
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst the sizing guide is as accurate as possible, the sizing of the shoes may vary slightly between designs.
|Size||Recommended Max Foot Length|