SKEANIE Riding Boots are made with soft genuine leather uppers and lining. These gorgeous little boots are lightweight with a flexible rubber sole and toe kick guard, perfect for growing feet.
The Junior Range shoes are what Skeanie like to call their “Transition Shoe”; that is they will transition little feet from soft soled shoes. These fabulously soft, light-weight boots are perfect for both pre-walkers, early walkers and confident walkers.
SKEANIE leather shoes and boots are made from soft, comfortable leather and feature thin, flexible rubber and/or suede soles as this is recommend for growing feet. Our shoes should be worn for ‘special’ occasions. They do enjoy walking, running and playing; however, they do not like getting wet, being used as brakes on your bike or scooter, kicking a footy, climbing trees or walking through mud and dirt.
How to measure your child's feet...
- Ensure your child's foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at its largest.
- Place your child's foot on a piece of paper Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child's foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst Skeanie have tried their best to make the sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of shoes may vary slightly between designs
- All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. These Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). SKEANIE Shoes are Podiatry designed and approved in Australia. Colours may vary slightly.
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.