STAGE 2 - TRANSITIONAL
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is one of the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping. Highly functional and simple to use, the Transition Bag will help everyone to get a good nights sleep.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments are INPAA approve, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
The SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.